skip navigation

Covid19 Updates

NCVA Postpones Boys Tryouts Until November 13, 2020

[Update from August 7, 2020]

The NCVA announced today that fall tryouts will be postponed until November 13, 2020. As such, we have pushed our tryout dated back to that weekend, and will continue to post announcements as we learn more.

Tryout registration is still open, and we have waived our fee for this year, so you are still welcome to register now, and we will let you know more specifics as we learn more. Sign up here:

[Update from July 17, 2020]

The Northern California Volleyball Association announced the postponement of Fall 2020 Boys tryouts by three weeks, due to the recent spike in cases and a return of government restrictions.

The current plan is to continue to monitor Covid-19 restrictions and re-evaluate the season in 3 weeks, making an update on August 7.

We are still accepting registrations for tryouts at this time, and further information will be available as we learn more about the ever evolving situation. We have waived out usual fee this year in an effort to make the process easier for everyone in the event of schedule changes or other unforeseen circumstances.

Thanks to everyone for your patience as we work to get through this and make sure everyone remains healthy in the process.

Go Pac Rim!